RC:
MKSGR:
Leawood911:

The next S is around the corner. You do realize that a Hermès bag is like $50k vs a really good $500 bag. Porsche wishes but they are no Hermes and you know better. Lol. This one is for you Tim. Handbag battle coupled with analogies only 1% get. 

As we are discussing Hermes I need to jump in: I feel that Porsche and Hermes and Patek Philippe are all one class of luxury goods. They look understated but are perfect Smiley They seem to address the exact same buyer class.

Porsche has nothing to do with PP or Hermes, maybe RR or Bentley. Smiley In the sports car world Ferrari, Bugatti, something like that.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

For approx 20 years I have been collecting Patek Philippe and am driving Porsche for approx the same period in time: Patek and Porsche are very (!) much alike. Rolls Royce or Bentley are far more outgoing, made to also impress people... Od course, a Patek can (and should) certainly be used by a Rolls Royce owner. Just the watch would be massivly understated compred to the car. While technically it is on the same level.