Leawood911:

Because it is an amazingly fun car to drive. Perhaps try a model3 performance then get back to me. Why trust me?  I have driven Porsche as a daily driver for 40+ years. I am a hard core enthusiast who had put over 900k miles on 911s. 
I really don’t get your complaint. At all. Maybe drive it and then voice the same opinion. As you can see I’m passionate to the extent that I welcome any question you may have.  Hope I answered by some enthusiasts like them. Have you heard of any owners who don’t?  Of course the outright attempts to humiliate owners for driving boring cars does help limit your information.

im not certain how you do your mind reading. Pretty cool. What exactly is dubious about Elon Musk? 
Your comments actually make this discussion interesting. 
Glad to help out. 

You like your Michael Kors bag, it's perfectly fine, we are happy that you are happy with the bag. But that Michael Kors bag is not for everyone. Perhaps others want a Hermes bag? Or a LV bag? Or a Chanel bag?

One bag does not fit them all you know.

Not everyone like every features on cars. You value Autopilot very much but that may not be the case for the next guy. Do you know I try really hard to pick around one Porsche feature, the lane keep assist or whatever that name is? If a package came with that feature, I would instead not pick the package but pick everything in it individually just so I don't end up with that feature? I would rather pay more to NOT have it on my car. On my other brand cars, like Audi, Honda, VW, first thing I do before I even leave the dealer's lot is to have the salesman turn off that 'feature'. Same with the auto-brake function.

--