RC:

OK, I hate to ask this but...is this thing street legal certified? angry I heard how many issues Mercedes had with the high revving engine and emissions certification, so... yes

An excellent question.  I expect it to be road legal in _at least_ all the places the McL F1 was legal, otherwise I doubt there would be 60-some depositors.

What I really wonder, will it be U.S.-road legal?  I mean legal-legal, not show-and-display legal.  I've not seen any information on that point.

Getting past U.S. DOT rules won't be easy, not to mention their stupid things like seatbelt chimes, door key buzzers, archaic lighting limits, bumper impacts, crash testing, et al.  I expect GM thinks in terms of EU rules, not U.S.  The McL F1 was not U.S. road legal.  I could see the DOT balking at no T.50 door mirrors, only cameras, for example.  The airbag rules are obviously intended for when you have a person right next to a door, not several feet away in a center seat.

The EU has provisions for low volume makers, and given there's 100 total likely spread over a few years, we could be talking 30 cars/year from GMA.  That would make for maximum loopholes available.  No GPFs, I hope.  The U.S. doesn't have volume-based rules, so far as I know.  

He did mention the T.50 has to include ABS, by law, which he's okay with, and yaw control, which he made 100% switchable.  

Because the F1 was a bear to park with manual steering, the T.50 has a clutched assist that comes in at parking speeds, then totally goes off once above parking.