I have some sorts of "autopilot" in my GLC 63 S AMG. At first, it was fun. Driving on the Autobahn without having to steer. However, I hade to move the steering wheel slightly every 20 or 30 seconds. If I didn't do that, the car showed a warning sign and at some point, it reduced speed. It was fun but I got bored fast. Having to pay attention when to move the steering wheel is actually more annoying than having to pay attention while driving on my own. Smiley

Sorry to say this but these systems, as long as they aren't fully autonomous, are worthless in my opinion.

I don't even like those distance radar systems which keep a fixed distance to the car in front of me. I know many like and order them but I'm not that type of person. I drive myself and as long as the car doesn't drive by itself fully autonomously, I don't need any other system. Sorry.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)