I contacted my dealer today for pricing, as I want to explore moving out of my Boxster GTS. I still like mid engine, RWD and an open top, but ordering a 718 GTS 4.0 won't be enough of a change to be worth my while. The option packages on the RWD Evo Spyder are a little bit more value oriented than previously, so I am intrigued. I know RC has a Performante, and many other RTers have real experience with essentially everything on offer from all manufacturers. I've posted my proposed spec below and welcome your critique / suggestions.

Grigio Nimbus (no upcharge and should be easy to wrap later if desired) with black top

Driver Pack + Lifestyle Pack (lift, alarm, maintenance 3 yrs, magneto-rheological suspension, cupholder+smoking, smartphone integration, wheel discount)

Aesir Diamond Cut 20s, CCBs with yellow calipers

Style package in gloss black, windscreen trim in gloss black, rear diffuser in body color 

Roof lining and A pillar in alcantara

Bicolor sport seats (Nero Ade / Giallo Taurus) in leather with inverted stitching, GT Lambo headrest badges, leather steering wheel with GT stitching

So far I have ordered dynamic steering, but I will make a decision about that after getting feedback from RT and from driving cars with and without it...

Thanks for taking a look...

Alternatively I could get a used 812 for about 100K more... but I kind of like the idea of speccing a car my way and breaking it in myself.