Whoopsy:

Ask the world about their general perception of Americans wink

This is true and very unfortunate but it may also be related to Trump and Hollywood, also some arrogance EU media sometimes shows when it comes to the US. I watch the same news about a US topic from EU media, then from US media (Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS) and it sounds basically completely different or the EU media reports are a direct "translation" of (very often) CNN. 

The truth is: 90% of the people I know who criticize Americans and the US have never been in the US. Those who have been there were offended by something, like for example one of my wife's friends was dumped by her American boyfriend and the husband of one of my wife's friends works for a US company and thinks he is a genius (he is not Smiley Smiley) and everyone else at his company, especially his US boss, are idiots. 

You have to like the US lifestyle though but won't be surprised to hear that I feel more at home in the US than in Germany, so do my kids (they speak fluently American English) because they have been basically raised with American culture, minus that religious crap. Smiley Smiley

Porsche have stated many times the turbo name is a trim level. Plus, they aren't the only one using the word turbo without haven't a turbo, You should be old enough to have one of those PCs with a turbo button. But alas, it's the Tesla people that want to focus on that word.

It was a clever marketing ploy from Porsche to name the Taycan 4S, Turbo and Turbo S, even if some of us may not agree.

Btw, if we want to talk about compressing air, technically, the Taycan turbo is already compressing air when it's moving, the front end experiences high air pressure as the air can't get away fast enough, that's already compressing air, ask any fluid dynamics engineer. Smiley

Smiley Smiley 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)