BjoernB:

I got bored with the taycan after 4h's of having one from my dealer.....it wears off really quick.....I would choose any petrol Porsche over it - there is zero soul in this car.

Funny you said that. 

I just did a round trip around the interior of my province, to my track then another town to meet some friends then another town to pick up my son and back. Like 1400km total and the longest drive was today where I drove 2 hours to pick up m son then another 4 to get home. Like 620km. I was in my Panamera turbo S, so the drive is super enjoyable, even when I put it in hybrid mode. Car alternately uses the engine or the e-motor as it please as, but when I step on it to pass, there was no hesitation even when running in e-mode, pressing push to pass isn't quite needed but it's fun just to do it a few times. Posted limit range from 80km/hr to 120km/hr, so travel speed is like from 115km/hr to like 160km/hr, no one really drives at the speed limit except the transport trucks or EVs. Came across plenty, the Kia one, the Hyundai one, the GM Bolts and Volts, even Leafs, of course Teslas. Granted not all of them are doing the big trip, they are likely just going from town to town.

I know I will not enjoy that drive in the e-Tron, even if it has the range to do some of the legs. At those elevated speed, the e-motor is just going to drain the battery in no time. And yes, just like every time I drive those stretches of highway, there is an abandoned Model S on the side of the road. 

--