RC:

Update in short: Car has almost 5000 km now, I couldn't be happier, no issues at all.

Today I got a thumbs up from a Tesla 3 Performance driver and his wife/girlfriend. Surprisingly, I was ahead of him by half a car length from the start and then very(!) slowly moved away. We had to brake at 100 kph because of the speed limit. The Tesla driver wouldn't believe the car is stock, both showed thumbs up, very nice people. We actually stopped a talked (through the windows, corona and all), they got the Tesla 3 Performance because to them, it is the cheapest best performing "family car" in this class and I have to say I agree with their assessment. 60k EUR for such a performance, really great.  

The facelifted GLC63 S AMG is really fast and very stealth. Sound is good, considering the particulate filter and new sound emissions laws.

Speaking of sound emissions laws: My wife's C63 S AMG Convertible was at the dealership a few weeks ago for inspection and now it is...quieter. mail Dealer said the car was connected to the Mercedes "tester" and it is likely it received a software update. I explicitly forbid such updates, they have this on file but apparently the update was executed automatically while they were running diagnostics. No more AMG Mercedes for me, sorry.

I'm afraid it's not just AMG Smiley