Porker:
RC:

Why would you want to kill each other? Smiley 

It is nice to have a "good" driving group, makes the whole stuff much more fun without people with knives between their teeth. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

Didn't you say that was the risk with real life meeting internet connections? That you had bad experiences in that sense? SmileySmiley

You are lucky or maybe I had bad luck but when someone tries to follow you to your private home, well... Smiley

This was a long time ago, by now you may have learned that I already met a couple of fellows here personally (incl. Carlos, schmoell, Conny997 and others and my experience has been excellent. Smiley

I can assure you Dave and Gnil are rather lovable creatures IRL. Smiley

Have you checked their cellars? Smiley 

I usually do not meet with strangers but when I like someone and I find more neutral location for a meet, why not?!

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)