hunterone:

it was our usual test drive with cars. Here ist the route in kurviger https://kurv.gr/5drpd

Our driving style is spirited to say at least ;) or full on someone would say and has nothing to do with real driving situations, but when we do our group drives we are not that far off so i expect to do arround 250km in the car (maybe less). Drove the route with may different cars. It has highway, small bends, uphill, downhill sections and is not very frequented so you get a good impression of the capabilities.

btw. when I do this driving style in a Tesla I am in 10-15 minutes in limp mode so....

Great write-up, thanks Smiley

The range/autonomy was destroyed but you have to hand it to the Taycan, at least it didn't overhead like the Teslas, first EV that can handle this type of driving.

The range however is a consequence of the current state of EV tech that cannot yet offer adequate range for "spirited" driving, further compounded by the inability of EVs to re-fuel on the fly. Wonder how they are going to solve this for the future EV boxster...

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS