SmileySomeone here predicted last year the stock would hit $1000. Hmmmm 

btw the model 3 requires no wait time or button pushing to hit 60 in 2.9.  That is 8 year old tech. It is always ready. 
lastly - we don’t want to talk charge times but from 15% to 85% the v3 charges at 1000+ miles per hour. Some of that speed is due to the 4 miles per kWh efficiency. That’s a big range of charging and only takes about 17 minutes. But as noted I never use the supercharger. 400 volt vs 800 would be totally transparent to me. Not important from what I am seeing. Using my car as a power wall with solar or as a virtual power plant is far more interesting. 

Tesla is also selling massive battery installations. They are not just very vertically integrated they keep finding new ways to generate revenue. Like with subscriptions to self driving in the future or robo taxis.  Selling Performance upgrades that are software only and cost nothing. You have to admit they are very creative. 
I don’t mind if you ridicule my fondness of the car but it is rude and offensive to be categorized as a tesla cult member or similar term. It is just not needed and it marginalized people for a pretty inoffensive.  You are way better than that