The SpaceX helmets would be great during these virus times. Can we 3D print them?

whoopsy - when you announced Tesla had some competition I really thought you meant Acura and BMW had built an actual EV. Lol. So this is why your proclamation seemed to miss the mark. My point is that once you realize charging is no big deal and you have electric power in your garage then the choice to EV or not drastically changes, you have mentioned this many times. About the only thing the cars you mentioned have going for them is filling up quickly. If you take this out of the puzzle and compare features, performance,  value, safety, tech, handling, noise, self driving - you name it, where exactly do you see these cars outperforming the Tesla. Name one category other than quick fill-up?  Perhaps we are talking about interiors again? Style?  How many enthusiastic drivers buy cars for interiors and gas fill-ups and pass on the car that costs a penny a mile to drive and goes like stink leaving the Acura and BMW crying like babies?  My daughter has a new RAV4 hybrid by the way but she would have preferred a Tesla. Lol. 
Lets allow the market and time decide. Last year you said Tesla stock was worth <$200 at best.  You laughed at me when I predicted $1000.  Ouch, that’s got to hurt. You also said he was no smarter than you - where is your space Launch today?  Seems they are also pretty good at software, something you said was simple to do. Pass that info on to VW who can’t seem to write code to save they EV platform. 
 I think he is doing pretty well for himself.  Batteries, solar, satellites, cars, tunnels - did I miss one. I give the guy credit. 
I am not like the other car companies - hoping nobody notices the Tesla’s all over the place owning the streets. People have noticed and will make surprising choices ( surprising to some but not me). 
Again - the advantage EVs have is not Tesla specific. Anyone can make them so it is just a matter of time. 
 Happy Sunday!