Whoopsy:

OMG, you are so stubborn about Teslas  This is why Tesla people are annoying, they think they are the centre of the universe. They aren't. 

Tesla is just one of many brands that makes EVs, and EVs are just one of many forms or cars. All are competing against each other in their segment for the consumers' money.

People shop for 'cars'. Within their budget. People don't shop for 'Teslas'. 

In the process, they have 3 choices, normal cars, hybrids, and EVs within their budget normally.

If they think an EV fits their needs, then they would see they have offerings from GM, Tesla, KIA, etc.

Among those choices, perhaps a Model 3 fits best within their needs, that's how people ended up with Teslas. 

You have become a Tesla fanatic. It's like talking to a wall, nothing goes through or understood. 

you are the one who got into a Tesla thread trying to sell gas. Lol.  Now listen...
I’m a Porsche guy. I agreed with you. Omg.  
Too funny. You want to create a controversy where there is none.  None at all. I agree EV are not for everyone.  For those who want an EV a gas powered car just does not make sense. That is all I’m saying hence competition is whatever you want it to be if you are in the market for either.  Cheers and TGIF