hunterone:

I can recommend the Corsas in Rain the grip level is quite high, no aquaplaning at reasonable speeds 120-130km/h through puddles but i drove carefully and didnt try to reach the grip limit in turns. Shure you arent any faster than a Boxster GTS in Rain that is clear.

I like my Corsas a lot but they get a little bit noisy at speeds over 300 kph, so I decided to keep my speed below 270 kph, I do not drive much on the Autobahn anyway and enjoy the better grip with the lower tire pressure instead.

Under 10°C they suck, they loose grip fast and instantly, you need to be careful.

In rain, traction is insane anyway with my AWD Smiley, nobody can follow me in rain, not even the Aventador (I guess the Performante has a better AWD setup in Corsa mode than the Aventador) but I usually keep it slow in rain on public roads because I once drove in rain through a forest at around 80(!) kph "only" through a narrow curve, it was in my Porsche 997 Carrera GTS Cab and the car suddenly started sliding, there was oil on the road. How I knew? Around two hundred meters further, there was a turned over car in the forest, the passengers were lucky, no trees, so just a few bruises and broken ribs from the seatbelts. Real death trap...rain and oil. I have to admit that I don't have a clue how I "saved" the car, I was basically sliding through the curve, it was pure instinct. Better to be safe than sorry, so I keep it slower in rain since that time.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)