schmoell:
Gnil:
Could you tell us what it is saying regarding those inserts from the front diffusor ? 
  • The front axle downforce can be raised by removing both insets on the diffusor duct. Must be carried out with adjusting the rear wing to 5 degrees
  • Replace the rear wing fastening screws whenever they are loosened
  • It is not permissible to adjust the rear wing with a steep angle on public roads
  • After track use bring the rear wing to the standard setting -1 degree

What are talking exactly about with the front diffusor duct ? The part underneath the car , next to the front wheels ( there is a piece that you can remove ) or the mesh on the front upper wings ? 

--- After reading Whoopsy ' s reply I believe it is the upper mesh . I had that also removed as well as put the wing on full downforce . The guy at MR say it is the first thing to do when you get an RS .  Don't how how much that part changed my car but I did at the same time a new alignment / geometry and the car is even more planted now , better at corner entry . I guess change of wing has to be done in conjunction with chassis alignment . 

I wonder if that recommendation about not having the wing on full downforce when on public roads has something to do with respecting  fuel mesures / co2 emissions .  Does not make any sense otherwise .

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS