the-missile:
RC:

The tdf looks amazing but driving the car is a completely different story. I had the chance to drive it once and I wasn't sure if I love or hate it. It reminded me a lot of my former Shelby GT500, amazing power but not really a car you want to push on a public road. Would I want to own one? Of course! Beautiful looking car, great sound, amazing n/a engine, what is not to like but I wouldn't want to be this my only car, too challenging. 

RC, you are too familiar with 4WD setup - time to level up the game and coming back to real man's car Smiley

Smiley I admit it, I love AWD and it provides certain advantages, especially on public roads Smiley but I had the GT500 and it was a nightmare, I was allover the place with that car, this is fun on a track but not on a public road. Smiley The 911 is a different story, had a 991.2 Carrera 2 Cab (biturbo Boxer), amazing traction, same goes to the 991.2 GT3 I test-drove with my wife but the tdf is not a man's car, it is the car Chuck Norris would drive, if you get my drift. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)