MKSGR:
Leawood911:

The base roadster will also have a 600 mile range although by the time it is built I expect a serious battery advance by Tesla to upend all the specs radically. Did I mention a year ago it was a $1000 stock. 🧐 

You are certainly right - when the roadster will be finally built in 2030 new batteries will be available to enhance range Smiley

I love these posts!  They age so well. Why not browse earlier entries in this thread regarding production numbers and bankruptcy.  Hmmm. Keep them coming. 
obviously he is focused on the Truck and Semi as well as getting Berlin moving (which will feature revolutionary paint processes).  Not to mention batteries, solar, Starlink internet access and a little planet called Mars. 
I would not doubt the roadster will arrive, and perhaps the auto industry is happy it can do a little catching up in the meantime. Smiley

btw the 600 mile range spec was based on current battery tech and three motors. So by 2022 it may be same range with 1/2 the batteries.  Do you really want to dig your hole deeper. Go ahead, I’m amused.  Flat earth society is always looking for new causes and members.