spudgun:

Porsche lease prices keep baffling me. You can have a lot of BMW for a Porsche lease and then some....

Porsche lease prices do not baffle me, they annoy me. Smiley One reason I will probably not have a Porsche in my garage again anytime soon. My wife is a little bit different, she misses her 911, so I guess she will get one, even if the lease rate isn't good enough. Smiley

Mercedes also sucks, was yesterday at my Mercedes dealership to get the summer wheels installed and my sales guy told me that there are no lease incentives right now, no special offers for interesting (AMG) models. I guess they think nothing has changed, they can continue business as usual. On the other hand, they complain that no new customers are coming and that over 15000(!) of their lease customers in Germany have asked for a temporary payment stop because they cannot afford the leases right now (corona and all).

I think the car industry will be in for a big surprise this summer and especially next winter.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)