Hmmmmm! I guess you are right then. As I have said the sensation you get from the 2 wheel drive is extreme and maybe this is why I felt it was stronger. I have said this over and over. No technical data just the way they drive and my experiences plus I am not a race car driver. It seems that everyone responding is reading too much into my quick written statements. I apologize and will be specific from now on. One statement says that I need to get over it because the GT2 is not the ultimate car. I never said it was! Tell me where that car is and I will go buy it if it is avail. One questions my statement that I say it would not touch the GT2. I never said it would not outperform but what I was trying or should have said was that it has been my most fun experience in cars to date. The great thing for me about it is I have had the chance to own them both, but the bad thing like anyone who ever tunes their cars like I have done several times will never get the value out of it like they put into it at least from my experience and they are a bitch to sell. But as with most of my cars this GT2 will soon be traded or sold for a new experience. But it also seems that no one is getting their value back these days in any Porsche's when selling. Lets hope this trend changes.

Happy New Years