Gnil:
RC:

All I know is that a couple of things will be reconsidered due to the latest corona crisisSmiley

Also, the 992.2 cars will very likely all have a mild hybrid of some sorts and I'm not sure Porsche can afford to use a n/a engine anymore in the facelift. Of course I could be wrong, there have been strategical changes before. I am not the CEO of Porsche and I do not work for them. Smiley

and it could go in a good way for the petrol heads . Just spoke with a friend who works for a business supplying most car compagnies .

He said with the drop of sales , car manufactures will not reach max fleet  Co2  + as no one can work , the EU might push further the next new emission standards . Meaning , petrol engines, as we know them ,  could go on a few more years ......

If the EU politicians at Brussels still try to impose economically damaging stricter emission standards in this time of unprecedented crisis due to the coronavirus and not freeze the timetable they had, they should be lined up against a wall and shot imo.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS