Boxster Coupe GTS:

Congratulations on a beautiful collection! Smiley

How would you compare the 911 R and the 911 Speedster?   BF822CAF-50E5-4C47-9B23-F36F9B8F5A9C.gif

Do you find any noticeable difference in the engine?  E0F26BDD-E91B-4EF4-964B-7C4204B9E420.gif

Enjoy them both!  Smiley

I haven't had extensive amount of seat time on my Speedster yet.  Took delivery a few days ago and I am waiting to put a clear bra on the car next week.  In the 50 miles that I have driven the Speedster, a few things jumped out at me.  

The ride is softer (comfortable) than my 911R.  The clutch in the Speedster, considering that its a DMFW, has much smaller bite point than I expected and can be quite tricky (very similar to the SMFW in the R).  The 911R has more mechanical chatters and the Speedster roof design acts like an additional insulation inside the cabin. Speedster seems to run at a lower voltage (13.8V) compared to my other 991s (14.3V), perhaps due a lower load from its alternator? 

I won't have a full report until I put the clear bra on the car and give it some proper thrashing in the canyons a few weeks from now. 

--