Leawood911:
MKSGR:
Leawood911:

Never had a lack of power in the model 3. Different tech.  Enjoying the new track mode v2. The next model s will he resolving many current issues. I would not buy the current s or x. 

Christian probably meant a reduction in power after high power delivery. This happens to the Model 3 as well (I think): some weeks ago there was a Tesla 3 on the Autobahn that wanted to test high-speed acceleration. He accelerated quite nicely up to around 200kph I have to say but then seemed to hit a wall above 200kph. This observation seems to indicate a reduction in power (overheating etc.) at high acceleration/speed. But, of course, I can only tell as an observer from the outside.

From my observations the model 3 pulls hard all the way to 165 mph. Very accurate speedometer as well.  I have not had any indication of loss of power other than when I ran the battery very very low. Under 5%.  At that point it reduced power a lot to get me to the next charger. It had nothing to do with overheating though.  The next gen S and X will be interesting to wait for. 

I have to admit it was also a bit unfair (as I was driving in a turbo s)... Up to 125mph the Tesla was quite quick, it seemed, in the rear mirror Smiley Only above 125mph the gap was growing rapidly.