In reply to:
Concerning your situation, being able to drive your sport car less than before, only on weekends, you should have something that really stirs your soul when you drive it and also makes you tremble at the knees when you just look at it, something that is an event every time you drive it.

I guess you just read my heart's feelings.

My wife doesn't want me to sell my Turbo but on the other hand, the Turbo isn't necesserarily a car which can (or should) be driven for the next 10 years. With over 4500 produced Turbos per year, it is already a mass production car.
What also pi.ses me off a little bit is the fact that resale value isn't what I expected. I know we have tough times for selling expensive sportscars but anyway. Lucky me I don't have to sell my car because I need the money, I'd be busted.

What am I complaining about anyway? I have a SLK 32 AMG as a daily driver (a car which hits 0-200 kph in almost the same time as the 360 Modena if I trust the newest AMS test of the MY 2003 supercharged 3.2 l engine ) and it is a Cab too. OK, the automatic transmission sucks and the ESP jumps on all the time. But it is fun. I also own a ML55 for the family, a SUV which still outruns many so called "sportcars" out there and finally I own a 996 Turbo with lots of power.

So yes, Luigi...I should listen to my heart, forget about selling the Turbo and enjoy my life as it is now. But someday, I get a Lambo or a Ferrari, I'm pretty sure about it. Hopefully the stock markets go up rocket high again.