noone1:

Had the original R8. Wanted the new one to be sweet, but looks to similar for me to buy it. I only will buy a car if it looks significantly different inside and outside.

The new R8 is very different inside and quite different outside, you should see both cars back to back. The driving experience is completely different, I drove both old and new and the new one really feels different. The steering is completely different now (very direct, very short steering way vs. old one), the gearbox is highly improved (very very fast) and even the sound is better and louder now, believe it or not. If you didn't have the V10, forget about your past R8 experience. The V10 put a new life into the R8.

I'm not overly excited about any current cars except a Ford GT, but I probably won't be selected. Im tempted to just go buy a used S-Class and enjoy a quiet, relaxing ride.

Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)