the-missile:
MKSGR:

Why should Porsche subsidize the 992 turbo? For those who appreciate the concept the price is like it is... All high-performance cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren) are in this price range. Why should Porsche sell cheaper. Their product is outstanding - and while you could argue that a McLaren could substitute for a Ferrari or Lamborghini (or the other way round) this cannot be said about the turbo. The turbo is a unqiue product with extremely strong USPs Smiley It is not made for buyers who are looking for a bargain or cheap offers Smiley

this is where most complains justify the gap of your explanation. Porsche is no Ferrari or Lambo, not even close. this is coming from die hard Porsche fan. Porsche is supposed to be the value for money competitor.Smiley since 991, this is not the case anymore.

Sorry to say but I disagree 100%... Same class of cars. In theory all these exotic cars are fascinating. But when you own and drive them you realize they all have their specific profile with pros and cons. Porsche has the most refined product. I am willing to spend the money when I get a unique product Smiley