I got in my 997 S this morning for a nice drive to work only to be greeted yet again with the "System Fault Return to Workshop" message. This is the 7th or 8th time (I've lost track of the count) that it has been to the shop for the same problem, and it's well beyond ridiculous at this point. Can any one of you out there honestly say that I shouldn't be mad as hell at this point?

This is the worst new car ownership experience I've ever had, and that is absurd given the price of this car and all of the hype about Porsche quality. I could accept the car being in once for a computer glitch as it's a new model, but there is no way that it should have been in the shop this mahy times or for this many days over a 4 or more year period!

Right now I really hate this stupid car, and it pisses me off to even look at. Is anyone from PAG or PCNA reading this board? If so, do I need to pull the gloves off and get really nasty to make Porsche understand that this is not acceptable in any way, shape, or form?