Thanks RC!  Your review makes perfect sense.  
I would love the Porsche but I can’t afford spending that much - just had my first grand child born last Tuesday and all my spare money will further the next generations. Lol. 
I am also a huge fan of the rubber band power and it’s crazy useable. You may find the little Model 3 performance fits many of the things you liked. For me it is 100% useable as here charging and range are not an issue. It seems I get all the things you liked most (acceleration, handling and fun to drive) minus some of the expensive porsche stuff I can’t afford or care much about. Keep in mind I still have a very fun 997 turbo. 
So there is my challenge to you. I know your review has lots of comparisons to the ancient tech model s and its limited handling and frankly low volume build quality.  To be fair it may be fun to please drive the Model3 performance. I get it is not as expensive or plays in the same category BUT it will open your eyes as to how far Tesla has come with build quality, handling and really excellent performance and battery management.  You may be pleasantly surprised. There is a darn good reason Koenigsegg thinks it is the best daily driver. 
And yes- all of you. I am ready for all the hateful name calling and death threats for daring to ask RC to give the Model3 a shot.   Bring it on. Lol. 
thanks again RC. Your reviews are always the best