nberry:
Carlos from Spain:

You are not likely to learn anything from a Camry Nick, it has no distinguishing or outstanding features, it is an entry level mass market people mover, the comparison is silly. The Taycan on the other hand has many that you have no experience on, its a BEV which is unlike any ICE you have driven, and is the sportiest BEV at that - it is not a minivan, it is a look at Porsche's future, it's 2300kg can lap the Top Gear track within a hundred of a second of a Merc AMG-GTS, the interior new for Porsche, etc. Even if you don't want one, there are so many things to learn about and expand one's horizon.

Carlos, you’re making judgments as to why you wouldn’t  drive a new Camry but criticize me for failing to drive a Taycan? Smiley

You Europeans have superiority attitude which I find distasteful. There is nothing unique about the Taycan other than its price point. For the price of a well optioned Taycan, I could own FOUR model 3’s. Why in the world would I want to drive the Taycan? They both run quiet, have a lot of torque and have similar driving range.

I guess I could give up Three model 3’s to get a more luxurious interior and a little more performance. But to this inferior US citizen that would stupid. Smiley

You could also purchase three C8 Corvettes for the price of the 991 GT3 RS too, but you didn't.  There are plenty of U.S. built cars that provide almost as much driving, and image, satisfaction to your Porsche.  That list includes the Corvette, Mustang, Camaro, and Acura NSX.  

When offered the opportunity to drive different vehicles from the dealers and the manufactures, one has taken that offer.  This has included driving several variants of the Cayenne, even though one has little interest in a large SUV.  There's also the time when one spent several days off-road with a Hummer H1 and H2 courtesy of AM General.  Those vehicles  would never grace the garage but the experience was worth it.   Finally, to the disbelief of the Tesla evangelists here, one has driven all the Tesla models starting with the Roadster when it was first released.