And, for the most part, I like strange .

I spent some time (not a lot) looking at the funcarsonline website. Something about it looks a little familiar . I seem to recall a diatribe earlier about funcarsonline having a lot of flames and immaturity and our present members having defected to form a more perfect union. Do I have this right?

Anyway, rennteam.com has been great. The wealth of information about the Cayenne in this forum has been too overwhelming recently to respond to individually so let me say to Eric, CR, RC and everyone else: Great Job! There have been a lot of great posts with wonderful information and photos.

I am happy to hear RC's recommendation on the S for off-road. That capability is very important to me even if it is only 5% of the time (or less).

Eric: congratulations on the order! What are you thinking on the wheels? How can you pass up those 19" wheels? Are you putting a premium on the 18" tires off-road ability or is it the money? I'm thinking I will appreciate the 19" on road abilities more often than I will the 18" off-road prowess. Tell me what your thinking is.