Leawood911:

You guys are right!  Omg. The paint is actually just finger paint. The car is falling apart and just yesterday they took one of my dual motors!  Next they will take one of my four wheels because I can’t prove it four with four when I paid for it because they were not on the window sticker. 

Let me guess. You guys have never owned or driven one?  Still? Ask yourself - why would I put up with all your shit - it’s because I care about you guys and you are simply a bit over the edge and missing out as a result. Get one or a test drive. 

Gladstone - in an age where electronic features can be added (sold or previewed) long after the sale the concept of an original window sticker for there at the time of original sale does not work if anything was added after the sale.  Tesla maintains a DB showing exactly what each car is supposed to have and it appears they routinely kill off features which their audits show have not been paid for. Might be good to wait for the court case or proof of any kind. Also more than one incident would help. Lol.  One can imagine many reasons why this function is required.  Insiders can turn on features for friends or for profit under the table or like I mentioned a free trial may have gone out and the return may have been avoided somehow by the owner.  
Do any of you really, really seriously think that Tesla stands anything to gain by removing items or features people have paid for?  If so you don’t understand retail and customer service at all and wishing Tesla did something that stupid shows the extent you all have lost the plot ages ago. I can’t count the number of personal attacks on me because I like a car.  Grow up 

btw resale on used Model 3 is awesome  I could sell mine for more than what I paid  

Could it be that someone forgot to enter the correct entry into that said database? 

Can Tesla proof that their database is correctly maintained?

Would Tesla admit publicly that they fucked up and forgot to enter the proper spec into the database?

Right now there is only proof that when Tesla let the car crosses the auction line it has FSD. Also proof that when the dealer bought said car from auction it also have FSD.

The option doesn't cost Tesla a penny, they could have easily just add the option back to the database and be done with it and avoid all the bad publicity. Or they could say they added it back in goodwill and gain positive publicity.

--