SmileyCGX car nut:
Carlos from Spain:
CGX car nut:

Update to the story below.  This has blown up all over the Internet and you are one of the few, and that includes those posting on Electrek, the Tesla Cult stronghold, to have zero qualms about Tesla’s actions.  In fact you actually condone those actions.  The behavior of Tesla, with this actions, is reckless.

Let me help you, repeat after me: Tesla can do no wrong.... Tesla can do no wrong.... Tesla can do no wrong... Keep repeating obsessively until you reach enlightenment and join their ranks to see everything clearly now. I should warn you though side effects may include unusual appetite for human brains, sluggishness, abnormal gate, and blank stare.

Almost coming to the conclusion that Tesla incorporates mind control pharmaceuticals into the interior and HVAC system of each car they build. 

Why not wait until the outcome? I think you guys are hilarious in ascribing motives to me when all you can see is what a piece of shit company it is?  Blowing up your minds rather than the internet. Trust me Tesla most likely knows what what paid for in each car better than you do. They don’t even name or describe the feature correctly. Auto steer is standard on all of them. Full self driving is the expensive feature. Often this has been turned on for weeks at a time as a free trial. My guess is that they thought the trial was permanent.  nonetheless  you guys are not just jumping to conclusions but your wishful thinking is far worse than the evilness you ascribe to Tesla. 
I’m certain there is a good logical and very legal reason to do this. Tesla has nothing to gain by accidentally messing with customers. They do need to protect their revenue stream and work to sell their own used cars. Makes sense.  Your excited for nothing. Like the sudden acceleration crap and then it turned out that Tesla had redundant sensors on the throttle and could prove each case was driver error.  

The negative hysteria about this topic is second only to a certain president and just as wrong headed and poorly proven.  Good fun to watch but I just don’t see the motivation to hate so much. Lol. Geez all I did was buy a car which I like and I am trying to share a positive experience.  Everyone who has ridden in it agrees. This is how I can tell you guys have zero idea what I am talking about. Once you drive one it will be fun to see you apologize but I’m not holding my breath. I doubt at this time you could allow yourself to like it which is a shame. You lose. Common problem with closed minds.