MKSGR:
Gnil:

He was amazed at how they work . Quick , efficient, straight forward . With the traditional car manufacturer it is always a very long decision process , complicated , and pretty unpleasant.
--

Of course I don't know the background or any further details. However, I would speculate the different experience comes from traditional car makers being (i) used to cost efficiency, i.e. hard negotiation, (ii) focused on quality control, i.e. not easy to convince, always reflecting on possible downsides.

Tesla is just less experienced and therefore more flexible, if you ask me. You can tell from their products. They just try and let the customer find out if it works or not Smiley

Most probably . But... it stil shows that the traditional car makers , after 50 years of setting up procedures, that for sure ensured quality and cost efficiency , have ended up in a very heavy , formatted way of working . Add on that the arrogance and dirty play tricks ( he told me some pretty unpleasant stories ) and you end up with a dinausaure  compared to the dynamic of Tesla and their most pleasant ways to work with . Tesla at the end has some quality details issues , but people  forgive that in exchange of '' the  general fresh /new ways approach '' in the car industry .

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS