MKW:
noone1:

Do you have an eating disorder or something? 

Body builders at the time of competition have like 3% body fat, and they practically starve when cutting.

115 at 5'11 seems way unhealthy.

I weighed 125 in high school ..have always had VERY narrow frame and have always had to eat to keep weight on ...now that I am 60 yrs old, the 10 lb difference is natural muscle mass loss of my age ...so I look the same in pics and feel like a teenager in terms of fitness ...BP 90/55, resting HR 58 , 50 at night . 

56 yr old wife( who looks  40 )  is the same..5'8" 105 lbs : exactly as in high school and also must eat a lot to keep weight on ...our parents were the same , as are our kids ...genetics !

Smiley

As long as you eat a balanced diet with sufficient caloric intake (not dieting, etc) and keep active you are fine, its genetics, and the good type, though 3%body fat is not healthy, there is a minimum need health wise (fat plays important roles in brain, hromones, etc) though I doubt this is a real figure since body fat measurements are not that precise, its probably more like 5-6%.

Have you ever seen a very old and healthy/active "heavy set" person? if you look old and fit people they are very thin and lightweight frame, and a common characteristic is that their caloric intake is just at the minimum thoughout their life (along with other factors like activety, etc). I'm not talking about people that get to be very old but rather people that get to be very old and are also healthy and active as well, mentally and physically.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS