RC:
Leawood911:

I hope they don’t discover how fast these cars are and neuter them. All joking aside I can imagine that if there is a problem it is in software. This can be part of an over the air update for all cars and corrected. A great example of how well this has been developed and implemented.  Of course the downside - and I am always fair and balanced, is that tomorrow’s update may bring a new bug or danger.  Pretty much the world we now live in.  
Might be a good time to pick up a few shares.  Beers to all!

Be happy you don't live in Germany: After around 10 kickdowns (Tesla model 3 Performance), the battery overheats (when driving on the Autobahn) and there is suddenly a substantial power loss. Great engineering. Smiley

I have not seen any power loss with the type of driving I do.  I would be surprised that the morel3 battery overheats as much as you say. Of course I don’t have an autobahn nearby. If just running at high speed I don’t think it would be a problem. Constant off and on to top speed?  Perhaps but who does that in a car which is second to a turbo in the garage or a Lamborghini.