ossi, I know you won't like what I say but I think your problem is actually a dealer problem, not a problem with Porsche. Sh.t can happen, a faulty control module is no fun after 3200 mls but your car didn't completely brake down and apparently you were able to drive on after the reset.
It would have been much worse if the engine, gearbox, etc. were defective, this is something I would never had accepted after 3200 mls. But to get to the point: even here in Germany, dealers aren't always very good at customer service. Some dealerships don't understand that a customer who pays 100000 Euro or USD or whatever for a product, doesn't want to wait a day or two for a diagnosis only.
They want the dealership to take the car in, to check what is wrong while the customer is waiting (if he wants to wait) and discuss a possible solution with him. Well, in most dealerships I know this won't happen.

I know that my dealer reads my posts and I don't want him to get it wrong because I'm very happy with my dealer but to give you an example: I waited for weeks for the airbag deactivation kit for the front passenger seat. My little daughter loves to ride with me from time to time and she enjoys riding in the front. I asked somebody at Porsche for a favour and surprisingly, my dealer got the airbag deactivation kit the next day by surprise. Now guess what happened next, my mechanic scheduled the install almost two weeks later because they were busy and they never did it before and had to check it out first.
The new chief mechanic worked for GM (Opel/Chevrolet) before, so maybe he isn't used to the new customer type yet.

Or maybe this helps, something a guy told me who worked in training of mechanics over here in Germany: "What do you expect from these guys? A Porsche mechanic gets the same money as a Skoda or Fiat mechanic, so don't expect a different attitude or increased interest towards the customer and/or the products." I was surprised to hear this and I started to think about it. Soon I realized that this guy was right. The Porsche mechanics are working the same way on my 100000 Euro car as they would work on a 10000 Euro car and this is maybe where the problems start.
Attitude is the key word and I have to say that there are mechanics who are proud of their work and they really try to do a good job. My Mercedes mechanic is such a guy, I wish he would work at my Porsche dealership.

Long talk, short meaning: talk to the manager. Talk to PCNA. I wouldn't be too mad because of the control module failure because it can happen, this is something which isn't supposed to happen but it happens. Nothing to worry about. My car has now 5500 km and it is trouble free, despite of a funny noise coming sometimes from the clutch, a noise we're still investigating because everytime I'm at my dealer to demonstrate it to him, the noise isn't there. But so far, no problems, no failures, no bugs, nothing.
My dealer also has several 997 showcars, some of them already with more than 3000 km on the speedo and they didn't have any problems at all.

Regarding loaners: my dealer gave me a VW Beetle or a VW Golf as a loaner a few years ago. I wasn't too happy.
Now he gives me a 997 or Boxster, this is much nicer.
But of course he does it because we know each other well, he knows I'm not driving too much with the loaner and he probably considers me a good customer. I like this attitude but of course I realize that a Boxster customer might not get a free Porsche loaner in case of a warranty repair. The main problem is that a small Porsche dealer can't afford to permanently have two or three loaners available for customers all the time.
And even my large Mercedes dealership is a little bit picky regarding customers: I always get a loaner and a pretty nice one but probably because of my friendly relationship to my mechanic. Usually customers get a free taxi ride to work/home and back to the dealership.

In your case, the problem is definetely the dealership and not the car. I don't know how good your relationship to your dealer is but it usually helps to be a good customer and sometimes a friendly tone might get you more than the angry approach. Sometimes.