Porker:
nberry:
the-missile:
RC:

Agreed but I just wish they would offer this as some sort of "official" package through dealerships.

I know, I know, the GT3 and GT3 RS are supposed to be track-ready and whatnot but we all know that there are issues if people are serious about track racing (not track "clubbing"). I still think this is an opportunity for Porsche to make some extra dough. Smiley

I think they tried with the Weissach Package but it was more cosmetic and exotic than anything else.

further track ready package would be similar to what Manthey proposes but as you can imagine, the demand is not huge even if the success story of this company is rising fairly quickly. GT owners nowadays are more interested by the designation of the car on the back their 911 when it is parked in a cars and coffee meeting.

Track rats are all over the place for this type of packages but probably PAG will listen more on this coming iteration when flippers and posers will start to look for another money maker as they know PAG is now responding to the oversupply request with no shame Smiley

The problem is track rats forget they are amateurs as they strive to improve their time by a fraction of a second or second. Each improvement increases the risk of lost of control or collision possibly leading to serious injury. The car from the factory are designed for amateurs. To modify it for that additional second can be dangerous.

Nick says it best. Improve your driving skills Smiley

Alignment is about tailoring the car to your driving style and getting the best performance out of the existing platform. It's actually a total waste if you don't do it, if you're into driving.

Yep and helps to make the tires last a little longer (though Rear Axle Steering makes that difficult)

--

18 GT3 Manual, 73 Carrera RS 2.7 Carbon Fiber replica (1,890 lbs), 06 EVO9 with track mods. Former: 16 Cayman GT4, 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi