Leawood911:
Whoopsy:

Btw Leawood, see? I am not only picking on your beloved Teslas, this is Porsche that I am criticizing too which I have no problem complaining. I simply say things as it is no matter the brand.

No worries. I love ya man. Now that I realize Porsche would not sell you a 935 I don’t feel so bad about owning Porsche’s for 40 years and being stuck at the bottom of a gt3 list.

Not certain why the volume knob on the steering wheel does not work for you?  Btw the air vent controls in the tesla use diffused air from below to manage the air flow. The vents don’t move around electrically like on the Porsche which in my opinion creates a new point of failure and is too complex for nothing. Tesla’s vents are virtual and can’t be adjusted any other way. 
I do love my turbo. The tesla is a second car which happens to be the best second car ever for me. Which I enjoy. If you have not driven a m3p you really should.   

Cause it takes longer to adjust with the steering wheel button than simply turning a knob. Most knobs when pressed down is mute, not so for steering wheel button. Yes it's maybe 1/2 second difference in timing but still, knobs are easier and more convenient.

As for vents, at times I don't want the diffuse function, my Panamera defaults to that also for the centre vent, sometimes I prefer a concentrated blow. It's just simpler and easier to use manual vent controls.

--