reginos:

Yes, the Cayenne coupe looks really good. In profile the pointed nose combines well with the sloping rear, more than in other SUV coupes that the coupe design looks like an afterthought.

I saw one in Lava Orange with Sport Design Paket with black painted accents and it looked really special.

I saw the Cayenne Coupe live again and no, it doesn't look good. None of these "Coupes" looks good, with the exception of the Urus and the Q8 maybe (which still have a slightly different rear).

The Coupe form factor just looks ridiculous on a SUV and even if some manufacturers have improved the design (BMW with the X6), it still looks weird.

Also, before choosing the GLC 63 S AMG SUV to replace our E63 S, I looked at a very nicely optioned Coupe my dealer had in stock as well. Especially the Performance seats would have been something I really wanted to have in the GLC because they are great. Unfortunately, the head room and the luggage room in the Coupe are a joke. My son is 1,87 m and hits the roof with his head. Smiley Luggage room? Not even two middle sized suitcases fit, no way. Smiley

So what's the point of getting a SUV if the rear passenger compartment is reduced in size and the luggage room is a joke? Doesn't make any sense.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)