Whoopsy:

It is better than saying I have a brain dead moment and nailed the gas too hard while trying to cut across traffic lanes to pass..............while negotiating a corner......................

Smiley Smiley

True sad story my Lamborghini sales guy told me recently: A friend of his working at Audi sold an Audi RS3 to a 18-year old. At first, he refused the sale before he could talk to his parents and the parents and that 18-year old were very upset that the sales guy requested a written statement from the parents that they approve that the 18-year old is buying that car (he had the money, the family is very wealthy). This even went up to the management who supported their sales guy in the decision. 

Long story short: A few days later, that 18-year old had an accident at night in an underpass, hitting a massive stone wall at a very high speed. He was in a coma for a couple of days before he died. 

This really got me thinking about my son and his desire for a nice car when he gets his driver's license. Won't be easy to make everyone happy, I already know this.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)