Wonderbar:

“We are changing our business model from a traditional automobile manufacturer to a modern, highly innovative mobility provider.”  Porsche CEO Oliver Blume.

Pretty interesting I think, comments?

I think any car manufacturer who wants to survive the next decades need to adapt to the current wind of change, if they like it or not. This could be over soon once there are more pressing issues (wars, terror attacks, economic crisis, whatever) but if the next couple of years stay somewhat peaceful and steady and people have the time (and passion) to care about the environment, the electro mobility "revolution" will happen...sooner or later. I do not see the industry choosing hydrogen propulsion (which I would find far more interesting) over EVs, especially after Volkswagen AG invested and will invest billions over the next years. 

I still think EVs are a mistake right now but I am very curious to see how they are going to solve the issues with charging stations and power availability. The infrastructure is and is going to be a huge pain in the ass for EV owners but hey, maybe miracles do happen... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)