CGX car nut:
Leawood911:

Based on my insurance premium the safety numbers are astounding. Sorry. Money talks. I doubt that would be the case if not safe. 
First they ignore you

then they laugh at you 

then they fight

then you win 

Wise man say

If insurance costs are so inexpensive for Teslas, why did Musk decide to enter the insurance business a few months ago?   Your statement completely undercuts what was Musk's rationale at that time.  

Also funny that no one here has mentioned that the U.S. federal government opened an investigation into defective Tesla batteries about a week ago:  https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/federal-probe-launched-tesla-battery-defects-alarming-number/story?id=66722728 

I pay $850 per year for the 911 turbo, the Tesla performance and a new Honda HRV. Two drivers. Progressive. Full coverage. $1000 deductible.  What do you pay?  It was $50 more for the Azera which was a four year old $16k worth car.  
wow a government investigation into batteries. Jail all of them now. Lol. You guys never go into any of the benefits I mention like free supercharging or return policy or over the air update.  To date not a single model 3 has caught fire. I caution against acting like Porsche has never had growing pains. I have replace many 911 motors. 2.7 liter was total crap and I grew up watching old 911s burn on the side of the Autobahn. Lol.