Whoopsy:
Joost:

@Wonderbar & ha; sorry guys, I pulled your leg a little. The car was added to the Playstation game Gran Turismo Sport yesterday. The game has a mode where you can place the car in an environment and configure car speed, headlights, spoiler setting, etc. together with camera settings such as aperture, iso, panning speed, vignetting, etc. Every now and then, I enjoy using this mode to create as realistic/beautiful pictures as possible, and I figured the Taycan would be a nice subject, since there aren't that many "beauty" shots of it out there.

Smiley Console graphics is sooooooooooooooo good now.

This is the only reason I play GTA V from time to time, the level of graphics details is amazing. My serious gaming started with a C64 and I still remember the inferior graphics of that machine. Even the Amiga 500 graphics look ridiculous compared to the current consoles and I really thought that the Amiga 500 was a breakthrough in gaming graphics. 

My son still plays Gran Turismo Sport from time to time but he is very angry at the developers because they ruined the game and there are no really interesting cars. They recently added the Aventador SV but it is basically the regular Aventador with a design overhaul, they didn't change driving dynamics or performance. Also, GTS doesn't offer the adjustments and tuning possibilities it's predecessor offered, so my son always gets bored fast.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)