BjoernB:

every thread I am reading the conversation is about a R8 or RC's neighborhood.....yes

The power is strong with me... smiley_emoticons_star-wars-yoda1-blau.gif

Smiley

Yes, the AMG GT lacks a story or maybe it is a bit too stylish but not aggressive enough, I don't know. This car just doesn't attract me and I don't seem to be the only one.

Regarding the R8: I don't have a clue how successful (or not) this car is right now but judging by the discounted (almost new, with very low mileage) dealer cars with 5 year warranty (2+3), I'd say that demand isn't that great.

I mean you can basically get a new(!) R8 with 1500-5000 km, new price 210-220k EUR, for 40-50k EUR less. This is insane! Saw one for 158k EUR, new price 211k EUR, only three months old and only 4500 km.

Actually, maybe I should wait another year or so and I can get the new R8, slightly used with under 10000 km for under 130k EUR. This would be amazing!

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)