Porker:
RC:
Gnil:

It took nearly 4 weeks  to get my car back . I missed a first event due to the problem ( it happened after 30 min driving that day ) and missed a great two days track event at Mugello ( had to take the 997 Carrera ). My dealer asked for some sort of compensation . Porsche answered that for this repair the immobilisation time is very reasonable. heart and they won’t do anything. 
For a nearly new car at this price and with the incidence it had on me , I would of expected a gesture. 

At the end , the problem was , according the them , a first case. The “calculation boxe “ screw up , witch  led to some sensors blowing up. The diagnostic check did not show where the problem was from.  It just did not pick it up. So they had to search manually.  With Porsche s procédures all this took ages.  Engine had to come out at the end to change one of the sensors. 
My dealer did his best and was most helpful in trying all he could to have me satisfied. 

Four weeks are reasonable? Wow. Smiley Smiley

Glad they figured it out though and your car is back. Just unfortunate that the winter is coming. Smiley

https---blogs-images.forbes.com-robertpearl-files-2017-10-White-Walkers_Game-of-Thrones_2-1.jpg

SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

--