RC:
TB993tt:
Aftermarket exhaust nails that one Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl51GQXWfiw

An aftermarket exhaust still sounds like crap (I heard a couple of them and none makes the 720S sound like a sporty V8, loud doesn't always mean good Smiley). Also, most aftermarket exhausts are illegal in Germany, there aren't many with approval. Even if they have approval, most aftermarket exhausts don't comply with the values in the approval certificate. So the first time the police is doing some measurements, the exhaust is gone. Not really ideal. Smiley 

Then we could talk about throttle response and traction but then, we would end up in an argument nobody wants. Smiley

The 720S is an amazing offer from McLaren, no doubt but you have to like a car like this to be happy with it. There is a reason I never got the 991 GT2 RS, even if I really loved (and still love) how this car looks. 

You certainly have your opinions there Smiley

Mine is that my aftermarket exhaust sounds awesome and really suits the engine I really enjoy it, I'm sorry for your German/EU exhaust rules predicament Smiley

Not sure what your comments about throttle response and traction are about ? Certainly throttle response is never going to be like a NA engine but its pretty good, as for traction you are incorrect the 720S has incredible traction further enhanced with Michelin PS4S tyres in fact it is quite incredible how much traction the car has putting all that power down through a 305 patch 0-100kph in 2.7s doesn't look like bad traction - I guess you like NA cars which is great and of course they have lots of traction cos they don't have the torque. 

--

997 GT2 2014 3.9 Mezger, 800PS @ 1.2 bar

2018 McLaren 720S 

993 Turbo, 2006 built 3.8, 577PS/797NM, 1440kg DIN sold to a worthy enthusiast.