Clarification from Tesla.  Looks like the red Model S is a prototype of the new Plaid+ performance configuration, originally said as part of the Roadster powertrain.  It could even be a three electric machine configuration.  The cars is also a chassis test platform so it is anyone’s guess what it may contain.   https://mobile.twitter.com/Tesla/status/1171953646898012160

EnglishManInNY: Yes, I believe that quite a few posters on RT equal or exceed the intelligence of Musk.  One has met him before during a business venture and wasn’t impressed.  Personal antecedents include degrees in engineering from top ten schools.  I was asked to stay on for a PhD, which I turned down.  A couple of years later, attended a top five business school known for its Nobel laureates.  Again, was asked to stay for the PhD program.  At that time, one had founded a software company, which was sold a couple of years later.  Also developed a small airplane that was commercialized and appeared at the Paris Air Show. One is most proud of that achievement.  Have also founded a couple of economic consulting firms and dabble in PE.  Silly me never moved to the Valley or NYC because of a desire to stay close to family.  

Musk’s initial success has allowed him to invest in companies, Tesla and SpaceX, where based on the controlling size of  the investment allowed him to ultimately gained control.  The Boring Company tunnel system and flamethrower, however, is pure Musk.