Wonderbar:

Leaving the Frankfurt show today. Some final personal impressions of the Taycan.  For my previous impressions, see the mission E thread.

Glass roof is my preference although the fixed roof does have the middle indention which does break up the flat surface.

Little or no luggage space in the front, but ample in the back, and rear seats fold down to create more room.

Cupholders are ample, but still no real space for a cell phone.

Porsche has made an enormous investment in marketing, production, and future direction toward electric mobility. I believe that decision is correct, but there is unbelievable risk on the downside.

Interior design renders the busyness of other Porsche models almost obsolete and unattractive. The exterior design elements of the Taycan also, in my opinion, set a new standard for all models to achieve. As I stated before, going from the Taycan to the 992 model on display truly challenges the icon design of the current 992. To keep up, any 992 refreshing or next model, must incorporate more exterior and interior changes which spring from the Taycan.

There isn’t a storage area under the console?  In photographs, that area appears open and would be the ideal place to place a mobile device.