Here's my configuration: https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsche-code/default.aspx?c=/PL3L8V21

I decided to go with the lesser performance setup to take advantage of the 9% better range via the 20" wheels and "energy efficiency class B" narrower tires.

Otherwise, lots of toys and goodies.  The only option that I have on my Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid that I DID NOT select was Porsche InnoDrive.  For those not familiar, this option attempts to predict the correct speed to enter corners, obey speed limits, etc. by using map data through GPS.  It isn't ready for prime time here in USA.

InnoDrive must use some sort of government-supplied database populated with the GPS coordinates of speed limit signs to adjust the cruise control speed setting.  It works fairly well on rural highways, but is far from perfect in urban/suburban settings.  On many occasions it will, all of a sudden, change its mind about the correct speed going from 35 mph to 20 mph because it thinks there is a school zone to obey.  It isn't smart enough to know that the zone is merely near by and does not apply to the section of road being traveled.  This comes as quite a shock to the driver and following traffic when it abruptly slams on the brakes to lose 15 mph for no apparent reason.  I hate it.

--

Mike

918 Spyder + Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S P100D AP2 + Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid +  BMW Z8 + BMW 3.0 CSi + Bentley Arnage T