bluelines:
Gnil:
dreamcar:

I’m with you on this d997h, nothing in the (affordable for me) current Porsche line up lights my fire. Four and a half years on i’m as thrilled with my 981 GTS as I was the day I collected it. Will I ever replace it with another Porsche? Highly unlikely both on cost and practicality reasons. Porsche are becoming increasingly overpriced, a new 4 cylinder 718 GTS with its horrible and agricultural engine would cost 20% more to buy than the 981 GTS did specified like for like. A GT4 would be too hard core, I would be unlikely to ever track it so would be wasted on me. The Spyder similarly with its impractical soft top (you can’t even open the rear trunk with the roof up) and according to the road tests the engine sound is muffled by the requirement by the tree huggers to fit a particulate filter.

Keeping your GTS for ever is the wise thing to do in your situation. You will always enjoy it , it will stay for ever a special car with it s engine and sound and it looks will not date . Why waste money on anything else . Don't sell it , you'll regret it .

+1 Smiley

Thanks Gnil and bluelines - that is exactly the plan, it’s a keeper Smiley Smiley

--

Porsche Boxster 981 GTS Carrara white / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red