RC:

I need to wait for the C8 Turbo to see how it drives and sounds. I am open minded...but keep in mind that I could use the 992 Carrera S as a business car, incl. tax deduction. Corvette? Basically impossible. This is what GM seems to forget, especially in Germany. Also...resale value. A C8 will be worth half once you register it. Smiley A Porsche 992 would probably loose 30% "only".

30% is still a lot for a 450hp carry out engine from the previous generation and an extra gear with hardly a 2-3 years warranty and no service (differs from region to region) that's aiming for older drivers now Smiley

With VW's involvement and their degraded quality choice, I can't imagine how much worse it will be when the original Turbo will be out  Smiley

I'm not rooting for Chevy here nor have I ever owned a Corvette before, but from my past experience with their engines in one of my project cars, all I can say it's a lot easier to get a hold of OEM / Aftermarket parts domestically or shipped overseas for dirt cheap compared to Porsche that charges you hundreds and thousands on OEM plastic parts. Don't tell me the plastic produced by Porsche is unbreakable, because the whole package is now breakable at any moment Smiley

Are they still charging extra for floor mats when ordering a new car ?  Smiley

Someone at RL has gone for a test drive and wasn't pleased with the 992, keywords used were (turd, horrible, not impressive, idiot, cheap, mind-boggling price) so much for 160k+ and may god help anyone who's willing to spend a bit more because it's a Porsche Smiley